High-efficiency 3-phase UPS with internal batteries providing a runtime of 15 minutes.
The UPS features advanced product features, competitive specifications, and robust electrical design, making business continuity easy in the data center or electrical room.
This is an exceptionally easy to install, operate, maintain, and service 20 kVA UPS, ideal for small and medium businesses. Includes dust filter and conformance-coated boards for harsh environments.
- Front-access servicing: Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Intuitive user interface: The intuitive graphical user interface allows for easy system configuration.
- ECO Mode: Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Easy to install fast: Quickly roll the compact and lightweight UPS into position.
- Easy Loop Test: Verifies UPS performance before you connect your load, without the need for a load bank.
- Straightforward installation: Including the input, output, and bypass breakers, as well as the Emergency Power Off (EPO) switch, simplifies installation planning and speeds up deployment.
- Parallel capability: Multiple units can be placed in parallel to meet power capacity and redundancy requirements
- Optional SNMP Card: When you purchase the SNMP card, you can monitor and manage UPS status remotely through the UPS Web interface or through EcoStruxure IT’s cloud-based and on-premise software suites.
- Wide Input Voltage Window: Saves your battery power for when you really need it – during power cuts!
- Replaceable dust filters: protect the UPS in harsh environments.
There are no reviews yet.