APC Smart-UPS 3000VA USB & Serial 230V.
Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
Includes: CD with software, USB cable, User Manual.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available
Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
- Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management
- Patented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%.Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold.
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility
- Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs
- Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
- Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
- Disconnected battery notification
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.Network manageableProvides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
Audible alarmsActively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.LED status indicatorsQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
USB connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.
User-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Resettable circuit breakersEnables a quick recovery from overload events.
Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Predictive failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Technical Specification.Output power capacity: 2.7kWatts / 3.0kVAMax Configurable Power (Watts): 2.7kWatts / 3.0kVANominal Output Voltage:230VOutput Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltageEfficiency at Full Load:95.0 %Output Voltage Distortion:Less than 5%Output Frequency (sync to mains):47 – 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal, 57 – 63 Hz for 60 Hz nominalTopology:Line InteractiveWaveform type:Sine wave
Output Connections(2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)(8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)(1) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup)Transfer Time:2ms typicalNominal Input Voltage:230VInput frequence:50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)Input Connections:British BS1363A, IEC-320 C20, Schuko CEE 7/EU1-16PInput voltage range for main operations:160 – 285VInput voltage adjustable range for mains operation:151 – 302VEfficiency at Full Load:95.0 %
Battery typeMaintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproofTypical recharge time:3hour(s)Replacement Battery:RBC55RBC Quantity:1Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity:816
Interface Port(s):DB-9 RS-232, SmartSlot, USBControl panel:LED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Overload indicators
Audible AlarmAlarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
Surge energy rating:365Joules
FilteringFull time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449Maximum Height:43.2CMMaximum Width:19.6CMMaximum Depth:54.4CMNet Weight:55.91KG
There are no reviews yet.